Hi friends, here is another Amy-Maranatha Picture and family report that some have already received via WhatsApp 🙂
Hello dear ones,
after a long silence here is our first report and pictures of Amy. We just jump right into it:
For those who don’t know, here a few quick facts.
- since almost 2 years I am self-employed with www.internet-bro.de
- since about 1,5 years I work part-time in kitchen sales and planning in a high quality kitchen studio, which I got into through Emily’s dad. Currently I am there for 6h a day, taking care of not only customers but also the internal IT System and Software.
- since last year I’m a volunteer at our local fire department and I’ve already had two rather unspectacular emergencies (blocking the road because of a small accident and cleaning up an oil spill).
- today is Emily’s birthday and we celebrate it with sledding and later in our house church gathering.
- amy-maranatha is 1 year old since yesterday 8th of Feb.
- we now live on the ground floor with terrace and grass outdoors at
- we are actively living our faith in our house church network, promoting and training faith, as well as actively approaching people we come in contact with here and there about Jesus and the gospel and calling them into the kingdom of God, into fellowship and into discipleship.
- Emily is currently training to become a childminder at the district youth welfare office (every 2 weeks Sat.+Sun.) and we are planning for her to become self-employed before the middle of the year and we may take in up to two kids for a few days a week.
- Emily is also very active in building relationships with other moms here in Albbruck and surrounding areas to bring Jesus to the people and make friends.
- very important part of our life: Ronald and Lena. They are good friends of ours who have since moved into the apartment above us where we had lived until October 2021. We actually live in constant fellowship, eat together every day, and simply enjoy living together and following Jesus together.
So, for now that’s it. a bit more general stuff of our current status. For many, some things were certainly not new, but certainly it was something new for everyone.
Soon there will be some more pictures of Amy-Maranatha and her first year of life.
Now here are a few birthday pictures:
Dearest Greetings and love to our world wide family!